RICHLANDS, Va. - Richlands Police arrested a man they say threatened schools in the town.
Frankie Edward Smith is charged with two counts of threatening to bomb or burn a public building.
Police say he was arrested Wednesday.
They did not release information as to how those threats were received and say it's an active investigation.
Smith is in the regional jail in Tazewell without bond.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death