BRISTOL, Va. - We're a little more than 160 days away from Bristol's Rhythm & Roots Reunion, and we learned ticket sales are already going well.
Executive Director of Birthplace of Country Music Leah Ross tells us they had high sales in December, and it's not just from locals, but from people all over the United States.
Ross says they are working on something that will cut down on the long lines at the gates to get in -- she tells us they will now have arm bands that will only have to be scanned to get in.
Ross says there will also be a scanning system for the side streets, so you will be able to enter there. "It'll tell us where our heavy gates are. It'll tell us that 500 people came through this gate, and 2,500 people came through there, so it's a really good way to track that," she said.
We're told tickets are still on sale. Click here for a link to their website.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show
- UVA-Wise hosts 24-hour student Hackathon in Abingdon