Sunday was the third and final day of Bristol's Rhythm and Roots Reunion.
We've learned the attendance this year was much better than expected.
The final numbers have not been added up, but organizers tell us they think they are well past previous years.
"The crowds have been wonderful beyond what expected, but we try not to make those projections, we just hope that people will come and enjoy themselves. We've heard nothing but great things from visitors all weekend and we've seen people from all over the world. We're really happy with the event," says Charlene Baker with Rhythm and Roots.
We've also learned Rhythm and Roots is the biggest weekend for business in downtown Bristol.
- Bristol, Va. city leaders pass final budget; alter staffing level procedure
- UPDATE: Johnson City doctor ordered to pay $1.2M in 2012 anticancer drug case
- Man lucky to be alive after heart stops for nearly 30 minutes
- Settlement between Sullivan County & Sheriff's Office could lead to tax increase
- Washington Co. - JC Animal Shelter in need of cat supplies