Sunday was the third and final day of Bristol's Rhythm and Roots Reunion.
We've learned the attendance this year was much better than expected.
The final numbers have not been added up, but organizers tell us they think they are well past previous years.
"The crowds have been wonderful beyond what expected, but we try not to make those projections, we just hope that people will come and enjoy themselves. We've heard nothing but great things from visitors all weekend and we've seen people from all over the world. We're really happy with the event," says Charlene Baker with Rhythm and Roots.
We've also learned Rhythm and Roots is the biggest weekend for business in downtown Bristol.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson