TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - The reward for a missing Tazewell County Virginia man has increased to $8,000.
Eric Smith's family has raised the money and is offering the reward to help encourage the public to come forward with information concerning Smith's whereabouts.
Cedar Bluff Police and Virginia State Police continue to search and investigate Smith's disappearance.
If you have any information, please contact the police.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury