TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. - The reward for a missing Tazewell County Virginia man has increased to $8,000.
Eric Smith's family has raised the money and is offering the reward to help encourage the public to come forward with information concerning Smith's whereabouts.
Cedar Bluff Police and Virginia State Police continue to search and investigate Smith's disappearance.
If you have any information, please contact the police.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect