United Healthcare and Wellmont Health System are back in sticky contract negotiations.
Wellmont says the insurance company is making "unreasonable contract demands" when it comes to compensating Wellmont for health services.
United Healthcare has not yet issued a statement on the talks.
The current contract expires May 31st.
Until that date, patients can still be covered at in-network rates.
For now, Wellmont is encouraging United patients to look at other health insurance companies for coverage.
Wellmont and United last had a contract disagreement in September 2013, but were able to reach a deal weeks later. Click here to read more.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace