United Healthcare and Wellmont Health System are back in sticky contract negotiations.
Wellmont says the insurance company is making "unreasonable contract demands" when it comes to compensating Wellmont for health services.
United Healthcare has not yet issued a statement on the talks.
The current contract expires May 31st.
Until that date, patients can still be covered at in-network rates.
For now, Wellmont is encouraging United patients to look at other health insurance companies for coverage.
Wellmont and United last had a contract disagreement in September 2013, but were able to reach a deal weeks later. Click here to read more.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane