United Healthcare and Wellmont Health System are back in sticky contract negotiations.
Wellmont says the insurance company is making "unreasonable contract demands" when it comes to compensating Wellmont for health services.
United Healthcare has not yet issued a statement on the talks.
The current contract expires May 31st.
Until that date, patients can still be covered at in-network rates.
For now, Wellmont is encouraging United patients to look at other health insurance companies for coverage.
Wellmont and United last had a contract disagreement in September 2013, but were able to reach a deal weeks later. Click here to read more.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport