Two local organizations are hoping you will give the gift of life with the kick-off of a week of blood drives.
Wellmont Health System and Marsh Regional Blood Center will hold blood drives all week, in several locations.
In order to donate, you must be at least 17 years old, weigh 110lbs. or more, and be in good health.
Here is the list of locations and times for those blood drives.
· Monday, Feb. 10, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Koyo, Telford
· Monday, Feb. 10, 5-7 p.m., University Edge Apartments, Johnson City
· Tuesday, Feb. 11, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Tazewell High School, Tazewell, Va.
· Tuesday, Feb. 11, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., CGI, Lebanon, Va.
· Wednesday, Feb. 12, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., AT&T, Lebanon, Va.
· Wednesday, Feb. 12, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., East Tennessee State University, D.P. Culp University Center, Johnson City
· Thursday, Feb. 13, 11 a.m.-6 p.m., East Tennessee State University, D.P. Culp University Center, Johnson City
· Thursday, Feb. 13, 1-6 p.m., Food City, Big Stone Gap, Va.
· Friday, Feb. 14, 7:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Sullivan South High School, Kingsport
· Friday, Feb. 14, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Bristol Regional Medical Center, Walnut and Willow rooms, Bristol
· Sunday, Feb. 16, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Christ Fellowship Church, Kingsport
In addition to scheduled blood drives, donors are welcome at Marsh Regional's collection centers: 111 W. Stone Drive, Kingsport, and 1996 W. State St., Bristol.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next