WATAUGA COUNTY, N.C. - The Watauga County, North Carolina Sheriff's Office is in the process of arresting 31 being people charged in a drug investigation.
Deputies say they've arrested and served 20 people with warrants.
A total of 31 people face 81 felony and misdemeanor charges.
To read the full list of suspects, please click here to download the attached PDF document.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death