WATAUGA COUNTY, N.C. - The Watauga County, North Carolina Sheriff's Office is in the process of arresting 31 being people charged in a drug investigation.
Deputies say they've arrested and served 20 people with warrants.
A total of 31 people face 81 felony and misdemeanor charges.
To read the full list of suspects, please click here to download the attached PDF document.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record