WATAUGA COUNTY, N.C. - The Watauga County, North Carolina Sheriff's Office is in the process of arresting 31 being people charged in a drug investigation.
Deputies say they've arrested and served 20 people with warrants.
A total of 31 people face 81 felony and misdemeanor charges.
To read the full list of suspects, please click here to download the attached PDF document.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend