Vitamix has issued a voluntary safety recall for the "64-ounce Low-Profile" container that has been sold with three of its blender models: the Vitamix 7500™, Professional Series™ 750®, and Professional Series™ 300®. A potential safety concern has been identified with the blades used in this specific container.
If you own one of the affected blender models, please continue reading to learn how Vitamix will replace the blade in your container with an updated design.
If you have a question about this recall that has not been addressed in our FAQs, please contact the company at 888-350-4386.
Has your blender container been recalled?
If you own one of the products below, your container may be included in this recall. You can quickly determine if your product has been affected by looking at the blade in your container. The part number and date of manufacture are etched on the top of the blade, under the logo. If the part number is 103208 A and the date of manufacture is before August 2013 (shown as 08-13), your container is affected and needs to be returned."
For more information on the Vitamix, click here.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City