Veterans' Day isn't until Monday, but several people around the region started their celebrations Saturday.
A Veterans' Day parade made it's way down State Street in Downtown Bristol.
Veterans of all kinds took part in the parade, shaking hands, throwing candy and waving along the route.
Several school marching bands and ROTC units also took part in the event.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment