Tainted beef may have been distributed to Gordon Food Service according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Gordon Food Service has stores in several areas of Tennessee. The closest location to this area is Knoxville.
The USDA said Michigan-based Wolverine Packing Company recalled 1.8 million pounds of beef over E. coli concerns.
The affected meat was sold between March 31st and April 18th.
Click here to check whether you may have purchased the tainted beef and to ask the USDA questions.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all