Tainted beef may have been distributed to Gordon Food Service according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Gordon Food Service has stores in several areas of Tennessee. The closest location to this area is Knoxville.
The USDA said Michigan-based Wolverine Packing Company recalled 1.8 million pounds of beef over E. coli concerns.
The affected meat was sold between March 31st and April 18th.
Click here to check whether you may have purchased the tainted beef and to ask the USDA questions.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane