Kentucky State Police are blaming winter weather for a crash that shut down a busy road near the Virginia and Kentucky border.
Highway 23 reopened just before 9:00 a.m. Thursday morning.
Troopers say 4 to 5 tractor trailers crashed before dawn Thursday morning.
According to investigators, the trucks all jack-knifed after hitting ice on the road.
No injuries were reported.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College