Kentucky State Police are blaming winter weather for a crash that shut down a busy road near the Virginia and Kentucky border.
Highway 23 reopened just before 9:00 a.m. Thursday morning.
Troopers say 4 to 5 tractor trailers crashed before dawn Thursday morning.
According to investigators, the trucks all jack-knifed after hitting ice on the road.
No injuries were reported.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview