The University of Virginia has announced that it will be hosting a conference on ethics and genetics law this spring.
The conference is scheduled for May 22nd through May 23rd and will include appearances from national experts in the fields of genetics, ethics and law.
Topics up for discussion will include ethical and legal aspects of reproductive medicine, genomic counseling and genetic testing.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting