People traveling south on Interstate 81 could see some delays starting tomorrow.
The Virginia Department of Transportation tells us there will be a lane closed overnight at mile marker 3.58.
One southbound lane will be closed from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. starting tomorrow.
VDOT says the lane closures will continue until the work is finished.
We're told crews are doing work on a bridge.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project