People traveling south on Interstate 81 could see some delays starting tomorrow.
The Virginia Department of Transportation tells us there will be a lane closed overnight at mile marker 3.58.
One southbound lane will be closed from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. starting tomorrow.
VDOT says the lane closures will continue until the work is finished.
We're told crews are doing work on a bridge.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next