People traveling south on Interstate 81 could see some delays starting tomorrow.
The Virginia Department of Transportation tells us there will be a lane closed overnight at mile marker 3.58.
One southbound lane will be closed from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. starting tomorrow.
VDOT says the lane closures will continue until the work is finished.
We're told crews are doing work on a bridge.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill