People traveling south on Interstate 81 could see some delays starting tomorrow.
The Virginia Department of Transportation tells us there will be a lane closed overnight at mile marker 3.58.
One southbound lane will be closed from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. starting tomorrow.
VDOT says the lane closures will continue until the work is finished.
We're told crews are doing work on a bridge.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor