A massive recall has been issued for a toddler teething toy.
Nearly 200,000 of the Go Gaga Squeeze and Teethe Coco the Monkey have been recalled because children run the risk of choking on the tail.
If your child has one it is recommended you take it away immediately.
For more information and a replacement toy you can visit the company's website at: infantino.com
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City