FAYETTEVILLE, NC - Three people are dead and three deputies are wounded after a shootout in North Carolina Wednesday night.
Police in Fayetteville say an angry husband shot at his father in law's house, killing him and a 10-year-old boy. The man later exchanged gunfire with police. He died of a gunshot wound after shooting several deputies and a state trooper.
- New Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- New Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media
- Updated Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Man killed in Russell County motorcycle crash