FAYETTEVILLE, NC - Three people are dead and three deputies are wounded after a shootout in North Carolina Wednesday night.
Police in Fayetteville say an angry husband shot at his father in law's house, killing him and a 10-year-old boy. The man later exchanged gunfire with police. He died of a gunshot wound after shooting several deputies and a state trooper.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport