More than 19,000 SUVs are being recalled by Nissan to correct a brake problem. The recall affects 2013 models of the Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti JX SUVs.
The company says a brake part was not made properly and can crack and hit the vehicle's wheels. That problem can reduce braking power and increase the risk of a crash.
Nissan says it will begin notifying owners next month and the parts will be replaced by dealers for free.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death