More than 19,000 SUVs are being recalled by Nissan to correct a brake problem. The recall affects 2013 models of the Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti JX SUVs.
The company says a brake part was not made properly and can crack and hit the vehicle's wheels. That problem can reduce braking power and increase the risk of a crash.
Nissan says it will begin notifying owners next month and the parts will be replaced by dealers for free.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next