More than 19,000 SUVs are being recalled by Nissan to correct a brake problem. The recall affects 2013 models of the Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti JX SUVs.
The company says a brake part was not made properly and can crack and hit the vehicle's wheels. That problem can reduce braking power and increase the risk of a crash.
Nissan says it will begin notifying owners next month and the parts will be replaced by dealers for free.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- New ACC moves its championship game to Orlando
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer