More than 19,000 SUVs are being recalled by Nissan to correct a brake problem. The recall affects 2013 models of the Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti JX SUVs.
The company says a brake part was not made properly and can crack and hit the vehicle's wheels. That problem can reduce braking power and increase the risk of a crash.
Nissan says it will begin notifying owners next month and the parts will be replaced by dealers for free.
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- Updated Youth leaders in Bristol learn about tolerance
- Updated Grand jury set to hear case of man accused of sexual assault