More than 19,000 SUVs are being recalled by Nissan to correct a brake problem. The recall affects 2013 models of the Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti JX SUVs.
The company says a brake part was not made properly and can crack and hit the vehicle's wheels. That problem can reduce braking power and increase the risk of a crash.
Nissan says it will begin notifying owners next month and the parts will be replaced by dealers for free.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital