A tea kettle is being recalled.
The recall involves more than 700,000 Chefmate two-quart tea kettles. The Consumer Product Safety Commission says steam can travel up the handle, or water can spill from the spout. They say both pose burn hazards.
The black kettles were sold at Target stores and online from January 2006 through May 2013.
The CPSC says if you have one stop using it and take it back to Target for a full refund.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson