A tea kettle is being recalled.
The recall involves more than 700,000 Chefmate two-quart tea kettles. The Consumer Product Safety Commission says steam can travel up the handle, or water can spill from the spout. They say both pose burn hazards.
The black kettles were sold at Target stores and online from January 2006 through May 2013.
The CPSC says if you have one stop using it and take it back to Target for a full refund.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect