A tea kettle is being recalled.
The recall involves more than 700,000 Chefmate two-quart tea kettles. The Consumer Product Safety Commission says steam can travel up the handle, or water can spill from the spout. They say both pose burn hazards.
The black kettles were sold at Target stores and online from January 2006 through May 2013.
The CPSC says if you have one stop using it and take it back to Target for a full refund.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport