Survivors of the Fort Hood massacre say they are frustrated because the man accused of the shootings that killed 32 people has yet to face a court martial.
Specialist Fred Greene of Johnson County, Tennessee died in those attacks.
The shootings happened November 5th, 2009; that's three years ago Monday.
Nadal Hasan was charged immediately, but three of his trial dates have passed. The delays began when Hasan fired his civilian attorney and have continued while the courts decide if the Muslim man should have to shave his beard for his appearance in court.
The courts decided he must shave his beard, but Hasan hasn't seen the courtroom since.
Now family members of those that were killed in the massacre say they just want closure.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction