Survivors of the Fort Hood massacre say they are frustrated because the man accused of the shootings that killed 32 people has yet to face a court martial.
Specialist Fred Greene of Johnson County, Tennessee died in those attacks.
The shootings happened November 5th, 2009; that's three years ago Monday.
Nadal Hasan was charged immediately, but three of his trial dates have passed. The delays began when Hasan fired his civilian attorney and have continued while the courts decide if the Muslim man should have to shave his beard for his appearance in court.
The courts decided he must shave his beard, but Hasan hasn't seen the courtroom since.
Now family members of those that were killed in the massacre say they just want closure.
- Updated Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween
- Updated Kids given farm lessons at "Ag in the Classroom"
- New Animal Shelter Thrift Store in Johnson City closing in Dec