The above image is the expected total snowfall by noon Thursday.
ALERT: StormTrack 5 meteorologists are tracking a major winter storm in the region.
The Tri-Cities area will likely see 5" to 10" of snow with mountain areas seeing 9" to 12" with locally heavier amounts by noon Thursday.
The following image are from the FutureTrack for Wednesday night:
The heavy snow is expected to continue Thursday morning.
Be alert to dangerous traveling conditions through Thursday.
See the latest forecast at www.WCYB.com/weather.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor