Lowe's is hoping to hire for spring.
The home-improvement store says it plans to hire 45,000 seasonal workers ahead of the spring season.
We've learned seasonal employees will work an average of 20-to-25 hours per week and the length of employment will vary.
Most of the jobs will begin in spring and could last until September.
Lowe's says it also plans to add 9,000 part-time employees on a permanent basis.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson