Lowe's is hoping to hire for spring.
The home-improvement store says it plans to hire 45,000 seasonal workers ahead of the spring season.
We've learned seasonal employees will work an average of 20-to-25 hours per week and the length of employment will vary.
Most of the jobs will begin in spring and could last until September.
Lowe's says it also plans to add 9,000 part-time employees on a permanent basis.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims