A fundraising effort for Second Harvest Food Bank surpassed its goal.
WCQR and Second Harvest announced Thursday that they raised more than $131,000 for 'Project Thanksgiving.' The fundraiser took place during the first two weeks of November.
This year marks the fourth year of the fundraiser.
The check presentation was made at 10 a.m. on Thursday.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court