TENNESSEE - Railroads across America are launching a new campaign to highlight the dangers of being near train tracks.
It's called "See Tracks? Think Train."
The number of trespassing deaths grew 11 percent last year across the nation, to 476. The number of deaths in accidents increased nearly 8 percent, to 250.
The ads for the new "See Tracks? Think Train" campaign focus on how people and vehicles stand no chance against a train.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport