TENNESSEE - Railroads across America are launching a new campaign to highlight the dangers of being near train tracks.
It's called "See Tracks? Think Train."
The number of trespassing deaths grew 11 percent last year across the nation, to 476. The number of deaths in accidents increased nearly 8 percent, to 250.
The ads for the new "See Tracks? Think Train" campaign focus on how people and vehicles stand no chance against a train.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam