Fears of salmonella contamination have prompted two companies to recall their pet treats.
Kasel Associated Industries is recalling all products manufactured at its Denver facility from mid-April to mid-September. Among the brands being recalled are Boots and Barkley, Colorado Naturals, Bixbi and Nature's Deli.
In a separate recall, Nutri-Vet is recalling its Nutri-Vet and Nutripet chicken jerky products.
For listings of the recalled products, visit fda.gov.
You can return the treats where you purchased them for a full refund.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape