Fears of salmonella contamination have prompted two companies to recall their pet treats.
Kasel Associated Industries is recalling all products manufactured at its Denver facility from mid-April to mid-September. Among the brands being recalled are Boots and Barkley, Colorado Naturals, Bixbi and Nature's Deli.
In a separate recall, Nutri-Vet is recalling its Nutri-Vet and Nutripet chicken jerky products.
For listings of the recalled products, visit fda.gov.
You can return the treats where you purchased them for a full refund.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial