Fears of salmonella contamination have prompted two companies to recall their pet treats.
Kasel Associated Industries is recalling all products manufactured at its Denver facility from mid-April to mid-September. Among the brands being recalled are Boots and Barkley, Colorado Naturals, Bixbi and Nature's Deli.
In a separate recall, Nutri-Vet is recalling its Nutri-Vet and Nutripet chicken jerky products.
For listings of the recalled products, visit fda.gov.
You can return the treats where you purchased them for a full refund.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon