According to the Associated Press, police in Chattanooga say a fatal shooting does not appear to be a random act.
Police spokesman Nathan Hartwig said when officers responded to a report of a shooting early Tuesday, they found the body of a 28-year-old man in a parking lot.
He had been shot several times and was pronounced dead on the scene.
Police did not immediately release the victim's name.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game