WALTHAM, Mass. - Another Massachusetts pharmacy is in trouble, issuing a recall on compounded medications women undergoing in vitro fertilization may use.
Village Fertility Pharmacy is issuing the recall after something was found floating in a vial.
The Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy ordered the company to cease an desist all sterile compounding on February 20.
Pharmacy officials say the medications were shipped to 39 states to more than two thousand patients.
According to the pharmacy, no adverse effects have been reported. If you have a question about the recall you can call Village Fertility Pharmacy at 1-888-965-5813.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane