WALTHAM, Mass. - Another Massachusetts pharmacy is in trouble, issuing a recall on compounded medications women undergoing in vitro fertilization may use.
Village Fertility Pharmacy is issuing the recall after something was found floating in a vial.
The Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy ordered the company to cease an desist all sterile compounding on February 20.
Pharmacy officials say the medications were shipped to 39 states to more than two thousand patients.
According to the pharmacy, no adverse effects have been reported. If you have a question about the recall you can call Village Fertility Pharmacy at 1-888-965-5813.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment