WALTHAM, Mass. - Another Massachusetts pharmacy is in trouble, issuing a recall on compounded medications women undergoing in vitro fertilization may use.
Village Fertility Pharmacy is issuing the recall after something was found floating in a vial.
The Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy ordered the company to cease an desist all sterile compounding on February 20.
Pharmacy officials say the medications were shipped to 39 states to more than two thousand patients.
According to the pharmacy, no adverse effects have been reported. If you have a question about the recall you can call Village Fertility Pharmacy at 1-888-965-5813.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day