A choking hazard has prompted the recall of a common baby item.
If you have one of the Playtex pacifier holder clips pictured above, stop using it immediately.
More than a million are being recalled because they can crack and break. Those little pieces can wind up in a baby's mouth.
They were sold from July 2010 through last October, nationwide and online, in three designs.
Log on to Playtex.com and click on 'Recall' for more information.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day