A choking hazard has prompted the recall of a common baby item.
If you have one of the Playtex pacifier holder clips pictured above, stop using it immediately.
More than a million are being recalled because they can crack and break. Those little pieces can wind up in a baby's mouth.
They were sold from July 2010 through last October, nationwide and online, in three designs.
Log on to Playtex.com and click on 'Recall' for more information.
- Updated UPDATE: Greene Co. Sheriff says missing teen could be in N.C.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Baby makes three Abingdon women in same family born on same day
- Updated UPDATE: Southern Conference to keep championship games in N.C.
- Save the Peeps: Workers of famous marshmallows end strike