The wife of a Florida Democratic state prosecutor says she is getting divorced - in part because she supports President Donald Trump and he doesn't.
Lynn Aronberg said in a press release Thursday that she is "amicably" divorcing Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg.
Lynn Aronberg says she is a "staunch Republican and supporter of President Trump," while her husband is not. She says that fact led her to feel "increasingly isolated in the marriage."
The 37-year-old former Miami Dolphins cheerleader and public relations consultant said she is getting a $100,000 settlement, including a new BMW and $40,000 in cash.
Dave Aronberg is a former state senator who was elected to his current office in 2012. The spokesman for the 46-year-old prosecutor said Aronberg had no comment.
- New Tennessee firearms group wants self-defense statute reviewed after hookah bar shooting
- New Sexual allegations force chef Mario Batali to step away from restaurant empire
- New Bristol, Virginia leaders to announce major economic news for former Ball Corp. plant
- New Stand With Keaton: Knoxville boy's bullying message goes viral
- Fire chief rescues crash victim, then suffers heart attack