GREENEVILLE, Tenn- - Negotiations continue to combine management of two venues in our area.
Tom Bullard, executive director of the Niswonger Performing Arts Center (NPAC), has confirmed that NPAC is in preliminary negotiations with The Paramount Center for the Performing Arts Foundation in Bristol, Tenn.
Bullard says NPAC in Greeneville was approached to discuss the development of a cooperative agreement that could benefit both venues.
They are discussing an agreement where NPAC would provide management, programming, and other services related to operations at the paramount.
The board of directors of each venue will meet to determine if an agreement is a viable option. There is no specific time frame for a decision.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane