GREENEVILLE, Tenn- - Negotiations continue to combine management of two venues in our area.
Tom Bullard, executive director of the Niswonger Performing Arts Center (NPAC), has confirmed that NPAC is in preliminary negotiations with The Paramount Center for the Performing Arts Foundation in Bristol, Tenn.
Bullard says NPAC in Greeneville was approached to discuss the development of a cooperative agreement that could benefit both venues.
They are discussing an agreement where NPAC would provide management, programming, and other services related to operations at the paramount.
The board of directors of each venue will meet to determine if an agreement is a viable option. There is no specific time frame for a decision.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator