GREENEVILLE, Tenn- - Negotiations continue to combine management of two venues in our area.
Tom Bullard, executive director of the Niswonger Performing Arts Center (NPAC), has confirmed that NPAC is in preliminary negotiations with The Paramount Center for the Performing Arts Foundation in Bristol, Tenn.
Bullard says NPAC in Greeneville was approached to discuss the development of a cooperative agreement that could benefit both venues.
They are discussing an agreement where NPAC would provide management, programming, and other services related to operations at the paramount.
The board of directors of each venue will meet to determine if an agreement is a viable option. There is no specific time frame for a decision.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man