In a new NBC poll about Syria, 50 percent of respondents oppose the U.S. taking military action in response to Syria's use of chemical weapons, compared with 42 percent who support it.
79 percent say the president should be required to receive congressional approval before taking any action.
Just 27 percent say the U.S. military force will improve the situation for Syrian civilians.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- New Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman