In a new NBC poll about Syria, 50 percent of respondents oppose the U.S. taking military action in response to Syria's use of chemical weapons, compared with 42 percent who support it.
79 percent say the president should be required to receive congressional approval before taking any action.
Just 27 percent say the U.S. military force will improve the situation for Syrian civilians.
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School
- Healthcare insurance rates to spike in 2017