"O Brother Where Art Thou" musician Dr. Ralph Stanley announced his farewell tour dates on Wednesday.
The "Man of Constant Sorrow Tour: The Doctor's Farewell" is expected to include more than 80 shows kicking off this October and is set to run through December 2014.
86-year-old Stanley is a three-time Grammy Award winner and Grand Ole Opry member.
The start of the tour will serve as his 67th anniversary as a professional performer.
He will be accompanied on tour with his band, the Clinch Mountain Boys. Various county and bluegrass artists will appear as supporting acts.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University