Hyundai has expanded its recall of the Veloster.
In December, the automaker issued a recall of more than 13,000 Veloster hatchbacks from the 2012 model year. The company says the panoramic sunroof can shatter and cause injuries.
Hyundai is now adding 6,100 more Velosters in the U.S. to the recall.
At least five people have suffered minor injuries from the sunroofs shattering.
Hyundai says the assembly of the sunroof may have been weakened during installation.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon