Hyundai has expanded its recall of the Veloster.
In December, the automaker issued a recall of more than 13,000 Veloster hatchbacks from the 2012 model year. The company says the panoramic sunroof can shatter and cause injuries.
Hyundai is now adding 6,100 more Velosters in the U.S. to the recall.
At least five people have suffered minor injuries from the sunroofs shattering.
Hyundai says the assembly of the sunroof may have been weakened during installation.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape