It's going to be another busy Memorial Day weekend on the nation's highways.
According to triple a more than 31 million Americans will take to the roads and most are expected to drive at least 50-miles for their holiday road trips.
It will also cost more at the pump. The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has risen $.07 in the past week to $3.66 and could increase during the weekend
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone