It's going to be another busy Memorial Day weekend on the nation's highways.
According to triple a more than 31 million Americans will take to the roads and most are expected to drive at least 50-miles for their holiday road trips.
It will also cost more at the pump. The national average price for a gallon of gasoline has risen $.07 in the past week to $3.66 and could increase during the weekend
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam