Shocking details out of a courtroom hearing for Mary and Teresa Mayes.
They're the mother and daughter of suspected murderer Adam Mayes.
Both are in a Hardeman County, Tennessee courtroom for a preliminary hearing.
Teresa is charged with two counts of murder and especially aggravated kidnapping.
Her mother-in-law Mary is also charged with kidnapping.
Investigators say Teresa helped her husband murder Jo Ann Bain and her daughter Adrienne, before kidnapping Kyliah and Alexandria Bain.
Adam Mayes shot himself when authorities closed in on him and the kidnapped girls in a wooded area.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy