Shocking details out of a courtroom hearing for Mary and Teresa Mayes.
They're the mother and daughter of suspected murderer Adam Mayes.
Both are in a Hardeman County, Tennessee courtroom for a preliminary hearing.
Teresa is charged with two counts of murder and especially aggravated kidnapping.
Her mother-in-law Mary is also charged with kidnapping.
Investigators say Teresa helped her husband murder Jo Ann Bain and her daughter Adrienne, before kidnapping Kyliah and Alexandria Bain.
Adam Mayes shot himself when authorities closed in on him and the kidnapped girls in a wooded area.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin