A man faces up to 15 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to several burglaries across Northeast Tennessee and North Carolina.
Lonnie Greer entered a guilty plea in federal court in Greeneville. According to the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Department, Greer was out on probation for numerous felony charges when he was re-arrested.
He faces more counts of aggravated burglary and other charges in different jurisdictions from Washington Ccounty, Tennessee to North Carolina.
He has prior convictions for escape, burglary, and robbery.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon