A man faces up to 15 years in federal prison after pleading guilty to several burglaries across Northeast Tennessee and North Carolina.
Lonnie Greer entered a guilty plea in federal court in Greeneville. According to the Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Department, Greer was out on probation for numerous felony charges when he was re-arrested.
He faces more counts of aggravated burglary and other charges in different jurisdictions from Washington Ccounty, Tennessee to North Carolina.
He has prior convictions for escape, burglary, and robbery.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development