A longtime radio reporter in the Tri-Cities has died.
Charlie Stuchell was frequently heard doing traffic reports on WXBQ radio.
Stuchell passed away Sunday morning. He was 64 years old.
In addition to reporting the news and traffic, Stuchell was very involved in amateur radio.
- Updated Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween
- Updated Kids given farm lessons at "Ag in the Classroom"
- New Animal Shelter Thrift Store in Johnson City closing in Dec