A longtime radio reporter in the Tri-Cities has died.
Charlie Stuchell was frequently heard doing traffic reports on WXBQ radio.
Stuchell passed away Sunday morning. He was 64 years old.
In addition to reporting the news and traffic, Stuchell was very involved in amateur radio.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting