BRISTOL, Tenn. - Hundreds of people went shopping in the parking lot of the J.D and Lorraine Nicewonder Cancer Center at Bristol Regional Medical Center on Saturday.
A charity trunk sale was held to raise money for area charities.
90 parking spots were sold to vendors who brought goods for the big yard sale.
It was the first charity sale put on at the hospital and employees as part of the employee giving campaign.
The money raised will benefit local United Way agencies and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death