BRISTOL, Tenn. - Hundreds of people went shopping in the parking lot of the J.D and Lorraine Nicewonder Cancer Center at Bristol Regional Medical Center on Saturday.
A charity trunk sale was held to raise money for area charities.
90 parking spots were sold to vendors who brought goods for the big yard sale.
It was the first charity sale put on at the hospital and employees as part of the employee giving campaign.
The money raised will benefit local United Way agencies and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day