A month-long fundraiser to help children in our region kicks off Saturday, with the start of March.
Speedway Children's Charities Bristol Chapter and Jersey Mike's Subs are teaming up for the fourth annual March Month of Giving campaign.
Throughout the month, customers can make a donation to the charity at any of seven area restaurants.
On March 26th, the restaurants will donate 100 percent of the the day's sales to the charity.
News 5 has learned last year's nationwide campaign raised $1.7 million for Speedway Children's Charities.
For a list of participating restaurants in our region, visit http://www.jerseymikes.com/mog.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson