BRISTOL, Tenn./Va. - The lineup for the 2014 Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion was announced Tuesday morning.
Headliners for the festival are Dale Watson and the Lone Stars, Ray Wylie Hubbard, David Grisman, and Emmylou Harris.
Some BRRR veterans will be returning to perform, including 18 South, Red Molly, St. Paul and The Broken Bones, The Black Lillies, Marty Raybon and Full Circle, and Billy Joe Shaver.
Artists performing at Rhythm & Roots for the first time include Sturgill Simpson and The Quiet Life.
Volunteers are needed to work the festival, and the 5k road race will still be held.
Another new change was announced -- vendors will not be allowed to use styrofoam containers if they are not recyclable.
The festival will be held September 19 to 21. For more information, click here to visit BristolRhythm.com.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day