BRISTOL, Tenn./Va. - The lineup for the 2014 Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion was announced Tuesday morning.
Headliners for the festival are Dale Watson and the Lone Stars, Ray Wylie Hubbard, David Grisman, and Emmylou Harris.
Some BRRR veterans will be returning to perform, including 18 South, Red Molly, St. Paul and The Broken Bones, The Black Lillies, Marty Raybon and Full Circle, and Billy Joe Shaver.
Artists performing at Rhythm & Roots for the first time include Sturgill Simpson and The Quiet Life.
Volunteers are needed to work the festival, and the 5k road race will still be held.
Another new change was announced -- vendors will not be allowed to use styrofoam containers if they are not recyclable.
The festival will be held September 19 to 21. For more information, click here to visit BristolRhythm.com.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting