JOHNSON CITY, Tenn - Johnson City police department arrested a fugitive from justice for a crime allegedly committed across the border.
According to Johnson City police, 43 year-old Billy Posey Jr., was arrested after receiving 911 calls about an intoxicated man walking in the middle of Veterans Way.
Posey was found wearing no shirt, no shoes, and one sock on, leaning on a vehicle that did not belong to him.
Officers said Posey had three active warrants out of Lee County, Virginia. Two of the warrants are for Manufacture of Methamphetamine and one for Possession of Precursors to Manufacture Methamphetamine.
Posey is being held in the Washington County Detention Center pending a bond hearing on Aug. 25
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend