TENNESSEE - A recall is in effect for 134,000 Troy-Built Electrical Leaf Blowers made by MTD. It poses a major operator hazard because the impeller can break off and hit the user.
There have been at least 17 incident reports so far, and it is advised for owners to stop using the blower immediately.
Recalled blowers purchased at Lowes stores can be returned for a free replacement. If purchased online you can call (888) 848-6038 or visit WWW.TROYBILT.COM and click the recalls tab.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next