TENNESSEE - A recall is in effect for 134,000 Troy-Built Electrical Leaf Blowers made by MTD. It poses a major operator hazard because the impeller can break off and hit the user.
There have been at least 17 incident reports so far, and it is advised for owners to stop using the blower immediately.
Recalled blowers purchased at Lowes stores can be returned for a free replacement. If purchased online you can call (888) 848-6038 or visit WWW.TROYBILT.COM and click the recalls tab.
- Updated Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated