TENNESSEE - A recall is in effect for 134,000 Troy-Built Electrical Leaf Blowers made by MTD. It poses a major operator hazard because the impeller can break off and hit the user.
There have been at least 17 incident reports so far, and it is advised for owners to stop using the blower immediately.
Recalled blowers purchased at Lowes stores can be returned for a free replacement. If purchased online you can call (888) 848-6038 or visit WWW.TROYBILT.COM and click the recalls tab.
- Updated UPDATE: ETSU issues statement on student intimidating Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Buchanan County holds highest unemployment rate in Virginia
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker