TENNESSEE - A recall is in effect for 134,000 Troy-Built Electrical Leaf Blowers made by MTD. It poses a major operator hazard because the impeller can break off and hit the user.
There have been at least 17 incident reports so far, and it is advised for owners to stop using the blower immediately.
Recalled blowers purchased at Lowes stores can be returned for a free replacement. If purchased online you can call (888) 848-6038 or visit WWW.TROYBILT.COM and click the recalls tab.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom