In cooperation with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, L.L.Bean is recalling some stools manufactured and sold between December 2012 and June 30, 2013.
The stool is known as the Painted Cottage Step Stool, sold by L.L.Bean under Product ID 281655/Stock#0MLM1. L.L.Bean has learned that the stools may tip or slide when in use, causing a fall hazard. Please stop using your stool immediately.
To return the stool call 800-555-9717, or email the company at LLBean@llbean.com so the company can send you return instructions and materials.
Please disassemble the stool using a hex key the size that was provided with your purchase and discard all parts except one leg. Upon receipt, L.L.Bean will issue a refund or gift card as designated on the return form.
For more information on the L.L. Bean stool recall click here.
- New Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Updated Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Updated Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone