If you're throwing burgers on the grill for dinner on Labor Day, you may want to check your cheese before you chow down.
Kraft Foods issued a recall of more than 7,000 cases of its 'American Singles' cheese product.
Kraft says the cheese was not stored properly; it may spoil prematurely or cause a food borne illness.
The recalled products come in four varieties with 'best by' dates of February 20 and February 21, 2015.
If you have this cheese, it can be returned to the store for a refund or exchange.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect