If you're throwing burgers on the grill for dinner on Labor Day, you may want to check your cheese before you chow down.
Kraft Foods issued a recall of more than 7,000 cases of its 'American Singles' cheese product.
Kraft says the cheese was not stored properly; it may spoil prematurely or cause a food borne illness.
The recalled products come in four varieties with 'best by' dates of February 20 and February 21, 2015.
If you have this cheese, it can be returned to the store for a refund or exchange.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment