Thin mints, samoas and six other types of mouth-watering cookies are back.
It's Girl Scout cookie time once again.
Scouts begins taking orders Friday.
Troops have spent months preparing for the sale and every penny earned stays within the council area.
Scouts use their profits to fund educational activities, trips, community service projects and more.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs