Thin mints, samoas and six other types of mouth-watering cookies are back.
It's Girl Scout cookie time once again.
Scouts begins taking orders Friday.
Troops have spent months preparing for the sale and every penny earned stays within the council area.
Scouts use their profits to fund educational activities, trips, community service projects and more.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated