Thin mints, samoas and six other types of mouth-watering cookies are back.
It's Girl Scout cookie time once again.
Scouts begins taking orders Friday.
Troops have spent months preparing for the sale and every penny earned stays within the council area.
Scouts use their profits to fund educational activities, trips, community service projects and more.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane