Superstore IKEA is issuing a recall on an item sold for over ten years. The recall is for the "Tassa" wall lamps.
The recall is being issued because children can strangle themselves in the lamps cords. The model was sold in numerous styles shapes and colors and the cord in question is seven to eight feet long.
The lamps were sold for nearly ten years, first being released in 1984.
If you have one of these lamps you need to remove it from your wall until you get a repair kit. You can get a repair kit by visiting ikea-usa.com and clicking the "recall" tab at the top.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake