Superstore IKEA is issuing a recall on an item sold for over ten years. The recall is for the "Tassa" wall lamps.
The recall is being issued because children can strangle themselves in the lamps cords. The model was sold in numerous styles shapes and colors and the cord in question is seven to eight feet long.
The lamps were sold for nearly ten years, first being released in 1984.
If you have one of these lamps you need to remove it from your wall until you get a repair kit. You can get a repair kit by visiting ikea-usa.com and clicking the "recall" tab at the top.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment