Superstore IKEA is issuing a recall on an item sold for over ten years. The recall is for the "Tassa" wall lamps.
The recall is being issued because children can strangle themselves in the lamps cords. The model was sold in numerous styles shapes and colors and the cord in question is seven to eight feet long.
The lamps were sold for nearly ten years, first being released in 1984.
If you have one of these lamps you need to remove it from your wall until you get a repair kit. You can get a repair kit by visiting ikea-usa.com and clicking the "recall" tab at the top.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend