CLEVELAND, Tenn. - The husband of a missing Bradley County woman has been arrested and charged with her killing.
Marsha Brantley disappeared more than four years ago, but was not reported missing for about six months. She was last seen alive in late May or early June of 2009. She was reported missing by a friend in November.
The Bradley County Sheriff's Office said Brantley's husband, 48-year-old Donnie Ray Brantley, was arrested Monday when he appeared for a separate charge at a Georgia courthouse. Donnie Brantley now lives in Kingston, Ga.
He is held in the Bradley County Jail in lieu of $500,000 bond. Jail records did not show whether he yet had an attorney.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City