A manhunt is underway for a fugitive near the Hawkins County and Grainger County line in Tennessee.
Police say they were trying to take Brandon Saylor into custody at a home in Bean Station yesterday afternoon when he ran. Saylor is accused of escape by the Kentucky Department of Corrections, but police have not released circumstances.
He is also wanted for a home invasion in Kentucky and for an aggravated burglary in Tennessee.
Police said Saylor may still be in the Bean Station - Mooresburg area. They said he should be considered dangerous.
- New Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court