A manhunt is underway for a fugitive near the Hawkins County and Grainger County line in Tennessee.
Police say they were trying to take Brandon Saylor into custody at a home in Bean Station yesterday afternoon when he ran. Saylor is accused of escape by the Kentucky Department of Corrections, but police have not released circumstances.
He is also wanted for a home invasion in Kentucky and for an aggravated burglary in Tennessee.
Police said Saylor may still be in the Bean Station - Mooresburg area. They said he should be considered dangerous.
- Updated UPDATE: ETSU issues statement on student intimidating Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Buchanan County holds highest unemployment rate in Virginia
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker