A manhunt is underway for a fugitive near the Hawkins County and Grainger County line in Tennessee.
Police say they were trying to take Brandon Saylor into custody at a home in Bean Station yesterday afternoon when he ran. Saylor is accused of escape by the Kentucky Department of Corrections, but police have not released circumstances.
He is also wanted for a home invasion in Kentucky and for an aggravated burglary in Tennessee.
Police said Saylor may still be in the Bean Station - Mooresburg area. They said he should be considered dangerous.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator