A manhunt is underway for a fugitive near the Hawkins County and Grainger County line in Tennessee.
Police say they were trying to take Brandon Saylor into custody at a home in Bean Station yesterday afternoon when he ran. Saylor is accused of escape by the Kentucky Department of Corrections, but police have not released circumstances.
He is also wanted for a home invasion in Kentucky and for an aggravated burglary in Tennessee.
Police said Saylor may still be in the Bean Station - Mooresburg area. They said he should be considered dangerous.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities