A major recall is being announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
An estimated 400,000 Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumpers are being recalled by Kids II due to an impact hazard.
The CPSC says the sun toy attachment on the seat frame of the jumper can snap backward and rebound with force, causing injury to the infant.
So far there have been 100 reports of incidents, including 61 injuries, which range from bruises and lacerations to a skull fracture in one case.
The activity jumpers with model number 90564 were sold at Target, Toys R Us and other retail stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com between May 2010 and May 2013.
Consumers are asked to stop using the product immediately and contact Kids II for a replacement toy attachment.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests