A viral video of a homeless veteran getting a makeover is raising awareness of a non-profit's cause.
The Youtube video, created by Degage Ministries and Rob Bliss Creative, is a time-lapse of United States Army veteran Jim Wolf getting his hair cut, beard trimmed, and getting a change of clothes.
Degage Ministries organized the video to raise awareness of homeless veterans and raise money to help others. Click here for more information about the fundraiser.
It was uploaded to Youtube on November 6 and already has over four million views.22887990
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record