A viral video of a homeless veteran getting a makeover is raising awareness of a non-profit's cause.
The Youtube video, created by Degage Ministries and Rob Bliss Creative, is a time-lapse of United States Army veteran Jim Wolf getting his hair cut, beard trimmed, and getting a change of clothes.
Degage Ministries organized the video to raise awareness of homeless veterans and raise money to help others. Click here for more information about the fundraiser.
It was uploaded to Youtube on November 6 and already has over four million views.22887990
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic