The Thanksgiving holiday seems to be kicking-off the holiday shopping season as well. We did some digging into just how early some stores would be launching deals this year.
On Thanksgiving Day, Toys 'R Us opens at 5 p.m. Walmart, and Best Buy kick off at 6 p.m., and Kmart at 7p.m. But many retailers are waiting until 8 p.m., like Target, JCPenney, Sears, Kohl's and H.H. Gregg.
And some stores are waiting for the actual black Friday tradition. Home Depot and Lowe's are opening at 5 a.m., Big Lots opens at 6 a.m. And Sam's Club, Marshall's and TJ Maxx are opening at 7 a.m.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City