The Thanksgiving holiday seems to be kicking-off the holiday shopping season as well. We did some digging into just how early some stores would be launching deals this year.
On Thanksgiving Day, Toys 'R Us opens at 5 p.m. Walmart, and Best Buy kick off at 6 p.m., and Kmart at 7p.m. But many retailers are waiting until 8 p.m., like Target, JCPenney, Sears, Kohl's and H.H. Gregg.
And some stores are waiting for the actual black Friday tradition. Home Depot and Lowe's are opening at 5 a.m., Big Lots opens at 6 a.m. And Sam's Club, Marshall's and TJ Maxx are opening at 7 a.m.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator