The Thanksgiving holiday seems to be kicking-off the holiday shopping season as well. We did some digging into just how early some stores would be launching deals this year.
On Thanksgiving Day, Toys 'R Us opens at 5 p.m. Walmart, and Best Buy kick off at 6 p.m., and Kmart at 7p.m. But many retailers are waiting until 8 p.m., like Target, JCPenney, Sears, Kohl's and H.H. Gregg.
And some stores are waiting for the actual black Friday tradition. Home Depot and Lowe's are opening at 5 a.m., Big Lots opens at 6 a.m. And Sam's Club, Marshall's and TJ Maxx are opening at 7 a.m.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day