New research shows the U.S. is on track to achieve a 90-percent high school graduation rate by 2020.
The report found 20 states have reached or are on pace to reach that figure. And, the research showed Tennessee has the highest graduation growth rate.
Virginia is also on track to reach that 90 percent graduation rate.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer
- Updated UPDATE: Elizabethon police identify suspect in credit card theft case